The drive to automate and optimize industrial processes, made possible through developments in industrial IoT and cyber-physical systems, is leading to rapid growth in the use of connected products in industrial organizations’ operational technology (OT) environments. For the companies who manufacture and deliver these products, new cyber-risks, with potentially devastating impact, have made software security a critical aspect of product design and development.
In this document you will learn how industrial device manufacturers of connected products can:
- Effortlessly understand the product security posture within minutes Integrate product security into SDLC and CI/CD processes
- Perform third-party security assessment and analysis on vendor-supplied software
- Continuously monitor for vulnerabilities affecting product artifacts
- Automatically validate security policies before deployment processes
- Get real-time visibility into device security events with on-device agents