Digital transformation is driving a rapid growth in the use of increasingly advanced connected products. The companies that manufacture and deliver these products are faced with new cyber-risks and challenges securing their software from 1st and 3rd party risks across the product lifecycle. To address these cyber threats, product security must become a critical aspect of product design and development. Product security processes must be efficient and scalable to cope with market dynamics while addressing increasing security requirements from customers, regulations, and internal policies.
In this document you will learn how device manufacturers of connected products can:
- Effortlessly understand the product security posture within minutes Integrate product security into SDLC and CI/CD processes
- Perform third-party security assessment and analysis on vendor-supplied software
- Continuously monitor for vulnerabilities affecting product artifacts
- Automatically validate security policies before deployment processes
- Get real-time visibility into device security events with on-device agents